Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cloudy days

Sweet babies, it's glorious!! I'm in love with these they are mine...my own...my preciousssss...

Stop judging me. 


My boothang at Supernatural Lacquer sent me some glorious polishes from her Cloudy Skies collection. I'll be using them 2 at a time: for this blog post, I'll be showing Pink Cloud Sunset and Silver Lining. 


Tah daaaaah. I really like how unique the colour combos are of this collection, and while some of her mattes may have hated holding glitter, these sexy things cannot get enough!


Pink cloud sunset is chock full of pink and purple glitters. There are tiny sprinkles and medium hexes. Gorgeous! And it's suspended and a lovely heather grey crelly. This is 4 thin coats with top coat, and it's my favourite of the collection!



Here's Silver Linings: another lovely heather crelly that has small black and white sprinkles, black and silver hexes and holo dust! Very pretty. This is 4 thin coats with top coat. 

The formula was great and smooth; very easy to apply. Can't wait to try the others! Check Stefanie out at Supernaturallacquer.storenvy.com. 



No comments:

Post a Comment