Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I'm like Dido

I will go down with thiiiiiis shiiiiiiiiip! Thanks to Fandom Cosmetics, I can now rep it on my nails; introducing "Destiel"! 



Again, bought it for the name, but hold the phone: LOOK AT THIS DECAL. 




It's pretty sturdy, too. I should know; I spilt acetone on it and thought I ruined everything. 
I didn't though, and now we're here, dear reader. You and I, swatching and shipping and watching reruns...I love you, reader. 

Now that I'm done being creepy (hint: I'm never done), let's look at some swatches! I had a base coat on all my fingers: most got beige and one got green. 


Oh yes. I didn't even have to glitter fish. It's a great suspension and goes on smooth, like baby butts. I love the colours, very vibrant. It's a transparent gold shimmer with black bar glitter, small blue hexes and brown and green circle glitters. There are also teensy dark brown speckles. I love it. Super outdoorsey. And sexy... and because I can never learn to leave things be, I had to do some acrylic artwork to further encompass the love so intense it spans all of time, space and purgatory!!


Oh god, the feels. 



Siiiigh, I know. The blending didn't come out as I wanted it. Still, way to judge guys.

Next time: more fandom polishes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment